The one and the only, specially designed for Susvara & HE1000 – 28 cores of 6N purity silver!
Built like a tank! You won't find similar cable anywhere else!
Reveal full potential of you Hifimans!!!
Need at least 150h of breaking in period (YES, that does work with silver!)
• Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 28 cores of AWG28 (0.33mm ⌀) solid silver 6N purity wire.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 20 cores of silver.
• 20 core braided cable width is about 9mm