True Hi-End masterpiece, you won't find similar cables anywhere else!
Built like a tank!
Will dramatically improve full potential of any hi-fi or hi-end system.
Reveal pleasant feeling of transparency and crystal clarity of your system!
Need at least 150h of breaking in period (YES, that does work with silver!)
• Carefully braided 28 strands(!) of 6N solid silver wire AWG28 (0.33mm diameter) per channel in oversized PTFE Teflon insulation.
• Stiff and solid construction between Z plugs and Litz via 2 layers of heatshrink.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 28 cores of silver.