True Hi-End masterpiece made out of 12 cores of 6N purity silver!
Built like a tank! You won't find similar cable anywhere else!
Will dramatically improve full potential of your setup by revealing pleasant transparency, wider soundstage and crystal clarity!
Need at least 150h of breaking in period (YES, that does work with silver!)
Grand 20 core version as for Audeze LCD4 could be made as well on request.
• Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 12 cores of AWG28 (0.33mm ⌀) solid silver 6N purity wire.
• Terminated with premium ViaBlue or Neutrik XLR plugs.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 12 cores of silver. • Please note – silk sleeving is available till the Y split.