Home > Reference Silver AKG 812, AKG 872 upgrade cable
Reference Silver AKG 812, AKG 872 upgrade cable
Pure 6N silver AKG 812 upgrade cable v3.0 (all ends are reinforced with additional silver for better durability).
Very noticeable upgrade and step over the standard cable!
Need at least 150h of breaking in period (YES, that does work with silver!)
Review (in German) could be found here.
Review of the similar cable could be found here on Head-Fi.
Ultimate and Master cable version – on request.
• Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 4 cores of AWG28 (0.33mm ⌀) solid silver 6N purity wire.
• Terminated with beautiful gold plated 3.5mm Carbon plug with thermal adhesive and transparent heatshrink on one end.
• Gold plated 3.5mm connector on the other side applied firmly using thermal adhesive.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.