Master silver XLR interconnects with top of the range XLO plugs!
Flawless build quality, fantastic sonic results, simply the one & the best!
Will reveal lots of air, space and details to the soundstage.
Need at least 150h of breaking in period (YES, that does work with silver!)
• 14 x 28AWG (0.33mm) 6N solid silver wires per channel in oversized PTFE Teflon insulation.
• Terminated with premium gold plated XLO plugs.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 14 cores of silver.