Pure 5N silver Audio Technica upgrade cable v3.0 (all ends are reinforced with additional silver for better durability).
Available now in awg24 multistrand litz version.
Very noticeable upgrade and step over the standard cable!
More about Product lines.
We advice at least 150h of burn in time before any critical listening sessions.
• Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 4 cores of AWG28 (0.33mm ⌀) solid silver 5N purity wire.
• Terminated with beautiful gold plated 3.5mm Carbon plug with thermal adhesive and transparent heatshrink on one end.
• Gold plated 3.5mm connector on the other side applied firmly using thermal adhesive.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.