Available now in awg25 multistrand litz version.
Very noticeable upgrade and step over the standard cable!
More about Product lines.
We advice at least 150h of burn in time before any critical listening sessions.
Disregard “hooks” on the pics, there will be none on XBA-N3 cable.
Review on Head-Fi here and here and here and on Facebook.
• Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 4 cores of AWG28 (0.33mm ⌀) solid silver 5N purity wire.
• Terminated with beautiful gold plated 3.5mm Carbon plug with thermal adhesive and transparent heatshrink on one end.
• Gold plated IEM plugs on the other side applied firmly using thermal adhesive.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable. • Please note – silk sleeving is available till the Y split.