Made out of 8 cores of 5N purity silver!
Available now in awg24 multistrand litz version!
Will reveal full potential of your setup via improved microdynamics, better clarity, more air to to the soundstage!
More about Product lines.
We advice at least 150h of burn in time before any critical listening sessions.
• Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 8 cores of AWG28 (0.33mm ⌀) solid silver 5N purity wire or 4 cores of awg24 multistrand litz wire.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 8 cores of silver. • Please note – silk sleeving is available till the Y split.