• Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 8 cores of AWG28 (0.33mm ⌀) solid silver 5N purity wire or 4 cores of awg24 multistrand litz wire.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 8 cores of silver.
• Please note – silk sleeving is available till the Y split.
James Reinhart (verified owner) –
I’ve warmed up the cables for an admittedly short period of time (9 hours). I have never heard anything that is as good from bottom to top and space between instruments, the fundamentals, harmonics and timbre. Even a sense of location. I’ve had the top of the line 727 Stax and Lambda headphones about 10 years ago and this would go directly from CD (KI Pearl) to the amplifier to the phones or from the Ruby Z, to MC and out through the Marantz SC-11S1. Both are very good headphone amps and direct to the Stax from the CD is as simple as it gets all with Nordost Red Dawn.
What greatest surprise was my wife of 35 years. She has always been a casual listener regardless of how good and the only time she has ever thought of any piece of Audio that she actually said she liked were the Martin Logan CLS many years back on chamber orchestras and Metaxas amplification with a Linn LP12 and their top of the line cartridge at the time, but it wasn’t enough for an extended listening at the audio boutique.
For the first time in my life, she told me to be quiet because the sound is remarkable. Dueling classical guitar, Aaron Neville Warm Your Heart XRCD2, Spirogyra, and Chopin: Études Op. 10 & Op. 25 by Maurizio Pollini on early pressing vinyl. I was not to say anything while she listened and she shushed me!
That to me is a miracle.