Home > Ultimate Silver AKG 812, AKG 872 upgrade cable
Ultimate Silver AKG 812, AKG 872 upgrade cable
Made out of 10 cores of 5N purity silver! Available now in awg25 multistrand litz version.
Will improve full potential of your setup by adding fast and articulated bass and much more air to the soundstage!
Need at least 150h of breaking in period (YES, that does work with silver!).
Review (in German) could be found here.
AKG 812 headphones do not support balanced setup, please note!
Master and Grand cable versions – on request.
• Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 10 cores of AWG28 (0.33mm ⌀) solid silver 5N purity wire.
• AWG25 multistrand litz version is available now.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 8 cores of silver.