Home > Grand 20 core full Silver RCA Interconnects
Grand 20 core full Silver RCA Interconnects
Now in full silver configuration and with 20 separated cores of 6N silver!
Built like a tank with pure silver AECO RCAs plugs!
Will dramatically improve full potential of your system.
Need at least 150h of breaking in period (YES, that does work with silver!)
Price is for a pair.
• 20 x 28AWG (0.33mm) 6N solid silver wires per channel in oversized PTFE Teflon insulation.
• Terminated with full silver AECO RCAs (signal & ground pins are made of pure silver!)
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 20 cores of silver.
• 20 core braided cable width is about 10mm.