Home > Grand 20 core full Silver RCA Interconnects
Grand 20 core full Silver RCA Interconnects
Now in full silver configuration and with 20 separated cores of 6N silver!
Built like a tank with pure silver AECO RCAs plugs!
Will dramatically improve full potential of your system.
Need at least 150h of breaking in period (YES, that does work with silver!)
• 20 x 28AWG (0.33mm) 6N solid silver wires per channel in oversized PTFE Teflon insulation.
• Terminated with full silver AECO RCAs (signal & ground pins are made of pure silver!)
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 20 cores of silver.
• 20 core braided cable width is about 10mm.