Flawless build quality, premium components, fantastic sonic results!
Built like a tank with silver plated AECO RCAs and 14 strands of 5N silver per channel!
Will improve full potential of your setup.
More about Product lines.
We advice at least 150h of burn in time before any critical listening sessions.
Price is for a pair.
Please refer to Facebook here for reviews.
Difference between 10 and 14 cores could be found here.
• 14 x 28AWG (0.33mm) 5N solid silver wires per channel (7 signal, 7 ground) in oversized PTFE Teflon insulation.
• Terminated with silver plated AECO RCAs (signal & ground pins are made of silver plated copper)
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 14 cores of silver.