Now in full silver configuration!
Built like a tank with pure silver AECO RCAs and 14 strands of 6N silver per channel!
Will dramatically improve full potential of your system.
Need at least 150h of breaking in period (YES, that does work with silver!)
Price is for a pair.
• 14 x 28AWG (0.33mm) 6N solid silver wires per channel (7 signal, 7 ground) in oversized PTFE Teflon insulation.
• Terminated with full silver AECO RCAs (signal & ground pins are made of pure silver!)
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 14 cores of silver.