• 14x 5N solid silver wires per channel (10x 28awg + 4x 26awg) in oversized PTFE Teflon insulation.
• Terminated with full silver AECO RCAs (signal & ground pins are made of pure silver!)
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 14 cores of silver.
I bought a pair to connect with upgraded AECO terminations my DAC to my Sparkos Labs Aries headphone amplifier after a positive experience buying a Lavricables Master Silver cable for my headphones (reviewed under Master Silver Audeze LCDi3 LCDi4). These replaced Transparent Audio The Link interconnects and, even before burn in, the step up in sound quality was not subtle. Great customer service this time too and heartily recommended if your gear warrants the investment.