Now available in V2 – total silver gauge is doubled by using 5n purity awg26 wire.
Will noticeably improve full potential of any hi-fi or hi-end system.
Reveal pleasant feeling of transparency and crystal clarity of your system!
More about Product lines.
We advice at least 150h of burn in time before any critical listening sessions.
Price is for a pair.
Please refer to FB for reviews.
• Carefully braided 14 strands of 5N solid silver wire AWG28 (0.42mm diameter) per channel in oversized PTFE Teflon insulation.
• Terminated with Silver plated spades or gold/ silver plated z-type banana plugs.
• Stiff and solid construction between Z plugs and Litz via 2 layers of heatshrink.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is annihilated via separated 14 cores of silver.
• 14 strands’ braiding width is approximately 10mm.