Flawless build quality, fantastic sonic results, simply the one & the best!
Will noticeably improve full potential of any hi-fi or hi-end system.
Reveal pleasant feeling of transparency and crystal clarity of your system!
Need at least 150h of breaking in period (YES, that does work with silver!)
Price is for a pair.
• Carefully braided 14 strands of 6N solid silver wire AWG28 (0.33mm diameter) per channel in oversized PTFE Teflon insulation.
• Terminated with Silver plated spades or gold/ silver plated z-type banana plugs.
• Stiff and solid construction between Z plugs and Litz via 2 layers of heatshrink.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is annihilated via separated 14 cores of silver.
• 14 strands’ braiding width is approximately 10mm.