• Carefully braided 14 strands of 5N solid silver wire AWG28 per jumper in oversized PTFE Teflon insulation.
• Our z-type bananas and spades use pure copper body instead of brass that kills all silver fidelity.
• No intermediate layer of nickel is used underneath the silver plating which could compromise overall performance.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
There are no reviews yet.