4 x 20cm long speaker jumper cables.
Flawless build quality, fantastic sonic results!
Will noticeably improve full potential of your speakers.
Need at least 150h of breaking in period (YES, that does work with silver!)
• Carefully braided 10 strands of 5N solid silver wire AWG28 (0.33mm diameter) per jumper in oversized PTFE Teflon insulation.
• Z-type bananas and spades use pure copper body instead of brass that kills all silver fidelity.
• No intermediate layer of nickel is used underneath the silver plating which could compromise overall performance.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.