• Carefully braided 20 strands of 5N solid silver wire AWG26 (0.42mm diameter) per channel in oversized PTFE Teflon insulation.
• Stiff and solid construction between Z plugs and Litz via 2 layers of heatshrink.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 20 cores of silver.
There are no reviews yet.