Pure 6N silver 20 core dual headed USB cable.
Splendid results and step above default USB cable geometry!
The ultimate approach in digital world – separated shielded Data and Power lines.
If you still assume it's just 0 & 1s and USB doesn't affect the sound, please refer to the article on 6moons.com!
Need at least 150h of breaking in period (YES, that does work with silver!)
Reviews could be found here and here on Head-Fi.
Few good words from one happy customer – PS Audio.
• Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 20 cores of AWG28 (0.33mm ⌀) solid silver 6N purity wire.
• Two separated lines – Data & Power; each consists of 10 cores of silver.
• Gold plated USB A & B plugs.
• Gold plated USB A & B pins (solder side as well).
• Separate double shielding via aluminum foil and copper.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.