• Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 20 cores of AWG28 (0.33mm ⌀) solid silver 5N purity wire.
• Two separated lines – Data & Power; each consists of 10 cores of silver.
• Gold plated USB A & B plugs.
• Gold plated USB A & B pins (solder side as well).
• Separate double shielding via aluminum foil and copper.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
I have gone from an Audioquest Carbon, no slouch in itself, to the Master Silver Dual USB. This is proving to be one of the best investments I have ever made in return of the quality it delivers. While burn-in matters, I am of the opinion that from the start that basically either it is right or wrong. The L as I shall refer to it, is one L of a cable. The first word that popped into my head, effortless. So while it has only had an overnight\’s worth of burn-in I know this is a keeper. To the point that while I may upgrade my Mytek, I see no reason to have to do so to the L. It is a superb value for the money and to these old ears, just magnificent. All the attributes than one can want for in a USB, it delivers. It is a truly fine product from a very good company.