Home > Shop > Reference Silver RCA Interconnects v2
Reference Silver RCA Interconnects v2
$142.66 – $570.64
Now available in V2 – overall silver gauge is increased with 5n purity awg26 silver strands.
Built like a tank with silver plated AECO RCAs and 10 strands of 5N silver per channel!
Will improve full potential of your setup.
More about Product lines.
We advice at least 150h of burn in time before any critical listening sessions.
Price is for a pair.
• 10x 5N solid silver wires per channel (8x 28awg + 2x 26awg) in oversized PTFE Teflon insulation.
• Terminated with silver plated AECO RCAs (signal & ground pins are made of pure copper)
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 10 cores of silver.