• 20x 5N solid silver wires per channel (16x 28awg + 4x 26awg) in oversized PTFE Teflon insulation.
• Terminated with full silver AECO RCAs (signal & ground pins are made of pure silver!)
• Soldered with Mundorf Supreme Silver 9.5% audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 20 cores of silver.
• 20 core braided cable width is about 10mm.
There are no reviews yet.