• Carefully handmade cable consists of 4 cores of awg20 multistrand litz cryo treated 6N purity silver wire.
• Soldered with Mundorf Supreme Silver 9.5% audio solder.
• Graphene groups are placed in the center of wire in order to make vocals more precise and open.
• Silver cores are twisted multiple times in groups which make the wire look very special.
• Woven Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separately enameled litz silver cores.
• Please note – silk sleeving is available till the Y split.
Zhenyuan (verified owner) –
Overall, step up from stock cable. Better detail and transparency.
Rudolf Las (verified owner) –
highly acoustic and dynamic with clean bass drums and clear background, I really like listening to GRAND SILVER from Lavricables 😉 mine terminated on input side with 2 x XLR 3 pin female plugs. The better and neutral DAC/head amp output the better for this warm silver cable 😉 Lately using Chord Hugo TT2 with Opto DX from M Scaler. Fantastic match overall.