Flawless build quality, premium components, fantastic sonic results!
Made out of 8 cores of 6N purity silver!
Will improve full potential of your setup by adding more details and air to already great soundstage of HE1000!
Need at least 150h of breaking in period (YES, that does work with silver!)
• Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 8 cores of AWG28 (0.33mm ⌀) solid silver 6N purity wire.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 8 cores of silver. • Please note – silk sleeving is available till the Y split.