• Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 4 cores of 5N purity AWG22 multistrand litz silver wire.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• Our awg22 litz wire is very soft, flexible and provide zero microphonics.
• Please note – silk sleeving is available till the Y split.
Simon (verified owner) –
Already enjoying my new cable for LCD-3s, going into the 4.4mm balanced output of my Sony DAP – only a week after ordering, all the way from Latvia to Hong Kong. Went for the multi strand litz option too and the cable is beautifully silky and perfectly assembled. Too early to hear the very best from it, maybe – only a few hours in – but it’s definitely lifting the Audezes with my jazz and classical recordings from the ‘50s: individual instrument voicing is so characterful and the bass feels tighter. It’s going to do everything I want at a very fair price – thank you!
harinam56 (verified owner) –
I just got my Lavricable Master Silver cables for my Audeze LCD-X, that I play by way of Chord Hugo DAC and Roon/Tidal. I usually don’t write reviews, but even without having burned them in yet, I am in awe. I cannot believe how great my headphones sound with these cables. Everything I play through them is draw-dropping great. Speechless. Nothing else to add. Thank you Lavricables!