Now available in V3 – overall silver gauge is increased with 5n purity awg26 silver strands.
Master silver XLR interconnects with top of the range pure copper Aeco XLR plugs.
Will reveal lots of air, space and details to the soundstage.
More about Product lines.
We advice at least 150h of burn in time before any critical listening sessions.
Price is for a pair.
• 14x 5N solid silver wires per channel (8x 28awg + 4x 26awg + 2x AWG26 ribbon) in oversized PTFE Teflon insulation.
• Terminated with premium gold plated AECO xlr plugs with pure copper pins.
• Soldered with Mundorf 4% fine silver audio solder.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 14 cores of silver.