• Carefully handmade cable consists of 4 cores of awg20 multistrand litz cryo treated 6N purity silver wire.
• Soldered with Mundorf Supreme Silver 9.5% audio solder.
• Graphene groups are placed in the center of wire in order to make vocals more precise and open.
• Silver cores are twisted multiple times in groups which make the wire look very special.
• Woven Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separately enameled litz silver cores.
• Please note – silk sleeving is available till the Y split.
Yoram (verified owner) –
Hi, I bought the Empyreans second hand, and I was warned it had less detail than say the Stax L700. Others answered: you must hear it with a silver cable please. So before I received the cans with stock cable I ordered the Lavricables Grand Litz. I listened to the stock cable some days before the Grand was in the mail. With the stock cable I used the leather pads as they are called more analytical, but with the silver cable I use the velvet pads, since it doesn’t lack any detail, and why choose analytical when you can have sheer beauty? I was warned the Grand is like an Audeze Lcd-4: too heavy, but that is the photo, it is not too heavy. So I will be still a bit careful with delicate silver. My Stax L700 cable has a lot of silver in it. High end music listening seems not possible without the benefits of silver. Thanks Yoram
harant.vladimir (verified owner) –
First of all, ordering and communication from Lavricables was simply excellent, they even offered me an individual EU shipping and the cable was shipped to me in no time.
But what’s really important is, how the Empyreans came to life with this beautiful cable. It’s pleasant to touch, look at it and the sound is really outstanding now. Before with the stock cable, I wasn’t really enjoying Empyreans, there was lacking clarity and sparkle in high-mids and treble region, seemed like rolled-off very quickly and my (hardware) EQ didn’t really help, actually it made sound even worse (harsh).
But before I returned the Empyreans, I gave them one more chance with this cable and I’m glad I did. Everything I was missing, is already there, sound is finally vivid, sparkly and also more natural. It seems like whole frequency spectrum above 3-4 kHz is radically improved and also bass is more textured, not compressed in a tight spectrum like with stock cable, but has more layers/resolution and also digs deeper into sub-bass region. Overall the Empyreans jumped at least one tier with their presentation and now I’m enjoying them very much. I’d go as far as stating that buying Empyreans without any proper high-end cable is just not worth it.
To sum it up, dealing with Lavricables was a real pleasure. And if my review seems overly positive, it’s because my whole experience is. If anyone wants to ask me questions, contact me on Head-Fi by nick “Wladimir”. Have a nice day and enjoy your music 🙂