• New carefully braided 20 core pure silver mains cable.
• 7 cores of 5N solid silver wire (5x AWG28 + 2x AWG26) are used for Active line and 7 cores (5x AWG28 + 2x AWG26) for Neutral in order to transfer AC voltage.
• 6 cores of silver plated copper of 0.3mm diameter are used for Earth line.
• Terminated with Carbon rhodium plated EU plugs (US on request).
• Teflon insulation insures safety up to 300 AC continuous voltage.
• Aimed for Preamp, DAC, Streamer, AB class integrated amp.
• Unshielded design brings more air & transparency to the soundstage.
• Woven Teflon Litz construction is ideal to deliver RFI and EMI rejection and provides low capacitance.
• 5N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC.
• High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
• ‘Skin effect’ is noticeably reduced via separated 20 cores.
There are no reviews yet.